Pajamas, by default, always look great on women. There is literally nothing out there that's sleepwear-related that doesn't look sexy on women but...
1. Romper There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, but don't think you're fooling anyone: This is a frilly sweat suit. It's still sexy. But this is just one step up from throwing on a tank top and an old pair of softball warm-up sweats.
2. Men's Shirt A classic go-to. I'd say this is the most effortless way to wear something sexy to bed. You can't go wrong, unless it's the shirt he was planning to wear to work tomorrow.
3. Black Lingerie With Garters Yes. This is obviously super sexy. Something sexy like this, your boyfriend/girlfriend will probably be ripping it off of you within 15 seconds.
4. Full-Length Pajamas (With Eye Mask) This outfit pretty much says, "We're not having sex tonight." The full-length pajamas hint at it, but the blindfold confirms it. The fuzzy slippers and reading material lock it in.
5. Shorts Pajamas The slightly sexier cousin of full-length pajamas. This one says, "Sleep is a priority, but if you bring your A-game, I could be convinced to half-ass some sex."
6. Red Lingerie As far as I'm concerned, this is just underwear. Sexy underwear. Great bedtime choice.
7. Men's Underwear Nah. These don't even look good on guys, and we're supposed to be wearing them.
8. Bustier First impression: super sexy. Second impression: diffusing a bomb is easier than removing this underwear. Why would you turn me on and then make having sex with you into a puzzle?
9. Cami and Tap Shorts You can't fool me. This is the same as the romper, but shinier. You think that makes you fancy? (Still looks great though.)
10. Leopard Print Hell yeah, animal print underwear is sexy. Don't ask me why. It's completely baffling. Maybe it harkens back to our primal instincts and awakens that part of our brain that used to fight leopards using sharpened rocks? Which, if you think about it, is a metaphor for sex.
11. Thong This somehow manages to be more revealing than a regular thong by making the only piece of material that isn't in your butt sheer. That's a good thing. Thongs are always a good thing.
12. Sweats Yeah, this is the least amount of effort you can put into your bedtime wear, but women still manage to look way better in sweats than men. Maybe it's because tight sweatpants aren't socially acceptable menswear. My point is, we still like you in sweats.
13. Kimono Robe This is the classy lingerie. This is what billionaires wear to bed every night. Or James Bond love interests. This is an outfit that says, "I'm sexy, but I'm comfortable, and I have good taste."
20. Fancy Slip Not quite as sexy as some of the other lingerie options on here, but definitely sexier than some of the nighties. This straddles the line between sexy and practical. You could seduce someone in this and then wear it to sleep afterward.
Lingerie Boutique: FRANSIOLA.COM 💘 #lingerie #sexy #lingeriesexy #fashion #bra #model #love #newyork #lingeriemodel #underwear #modaintima #redlingerie #bikini #photography #moda #body #boudoir #girl #Paris #bralette #sleepwear #lingeriedeluxo #amolingerie #beauty #style #Amsterdam #modeling #sleep #lingerieaddict #kimono #robe #fransiolacom #London #uk #thong #stockings #sweets #tights #sleepwear #Pajamas #Romper